Sunday, June 27, 2010

All you need is Love

I feel like I haven't given my husband enough credit... Which is ridiculous because he is the most important person in my life.

I love him more than I think I let on.... He is the utmost amazing man I have ever met! He makes me smile, just by thinking about him. He has this embrace that he holds me with, and all I feel is utter joy! He is my home and my love in living, breathing form.

He is my world! He knows my moods and he knows how to comfort me, and when to comfort me. He knows how to push my buttons, and he does from time to time, but I know that at the end of every day, he is always going to be there beside me and that is what I love. He is like a dream, like no other, he is everything that I've ever wanted and honestly a lot more! He is my life, my family, he is my husband and I hope to spend the next 70+ years showing him my love and making him happy! That is all that I need, is his happiness and his love.

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful, loving man, and I cherish every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment