Sunday, June 27, 2010

Remember

I'm always hoping to be significant, whether it's in the world, or just in one person's life. I want to be able to make a difference and be remembered, but who really remembers? How many people have lost their lives and hoped to be remembered? How many really are? Who are they... I don't think I know of many.

Life is fragile, it's not a guarantee, it's fast and it's forgetable because everyone is only significant to themselves. I want to learn to make others significant; help them to achieve their remembrance.

Maybe that's what the moral of this story is... help to remember the others, make their lives important, so that they may realize how loved and cherished they were in their life and hopefully that'll be enouch to fulfill their desire.

Maybe it's a matter of remembering, rather than being remembered.

I hope that I can fulfill that for someone....

No comments:

Post a Comment