Saturday, November 26, 2011

time to live

I need to stop holding myself back, I keep telling myself that I'm not that girl... that I'll never see the world or become anyone... well, no more excuses, why can't I be that girl? The only person holding me back, is me... and I'm tired of it. I want to explore the world and experience that rush of really living that comes flying at a person when they are having the time of their life. I want to find pure joy and be truly happy with my life and all that I've accomplished. And maybe that true happiness and joy won't hit me until I come back home and realize that my life here is such a blessing, or maybe it'll happen in the streets of Paris, or in Africa helping to build a church, or anywhere, but I won't know until I get out there... and that's all I want to do is get out of the mundane, day to day crap that I've slowly been wasting away in... There is so much living to do, and this just doesn't feel like it's right.

No comments:

Post a Comment