Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Starting Fresh

Saturday, December 29, 2007


I would like to start fresh, and is there any better time than the new year? I want to start living life fully, and respecting the person that I am. I have always known that I have a confidence issue. That I don't really like the person that I am... but I've never really wanted to face it, or change it. I wanted things to fix themselves, I wanted things to get better for me, because I've always thought that I was the one that was never good enough, that if I were better at everything, then things would get easier for me. It took me a big moment, and a lot of tears to decide that I need to do something, because not living up to your potential, isn't really living. I can't even take the credit for realizing this, it took someone much smarter than me. Someone that has a heart for caring. Someone that I wish I could resemble, even the slightest bit. Someone... perfect. Maybe not the perfect person, but if there was a perfect man out there for every one woman... I wouldn't doubt that he is my match. He has everything that I don't. He sees who I am. He knew me just by looking in my eyes. If he could know something like that right away, I can't even imagine what he knows about me now. He had me summed up on day one, and things can only get complicated from there... and they have. Things have made me crazy, but I wouldn't want it any other way. Things may have been a little hard at times, there have been a lot of tears, but overall I think I've smiled more than ever, I'm happy! To me, that is the ultimate goal. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment